Extremely packable, thanks to 30 cm pole sections. 970 grams.
This Compact version of the Laser Competition 1 tent packs down even smaller, thanks to the pole being made from 30 cm pole sections. A great choice for bicycle touring, bikepacking and adventure sports. Laser series tents have been true forerunners among super light two-layer tents: the Laser Lite was, upon its publishing in 2004, the first tent on market at a weight of under one kilogram.
As usual in tunnel tents, the Compact 1 has its inner tent buttoned to the fly, making for rainproof pitching: the inner tent is not exposed to rain.
- Three season tent
- One person model
- 970 grams
- Tunnel tent
- Aluminium pole (DAC NFL, 8.7 mm)
- Fly: Siliconized Watershed Si2 ripstop Nylon fabric, hydrostatic head 5000 mm
- Inner tent walls are windproof fabric at the lower part and bug net at the upper part
- Floor: Ripstop Waterbloc fabric, hydrostatic head 6000 mm
- Dyneema guylines
- Included: pole cover, for rain protection and adding stability
- Product lifetime guarantee for the original owner against, defects in materials and workmanship