Versatile and popular trail runners for men.
Speedcross footwear has always had a sock-like fit and reasonably low price, making them familiar for a variety of uses. For Fall 2019 Salomon has reached the fifth version of this shoe, and they are more comfortable than ever. At the front, these shoes are supple and pliable, while the heel has a bit more support.
- Non-membrane, breathable version
- Shock absorption optimized for the most common stride type, the heel strike
- Quick lacing system: fast, reliable, easy
- Very rough tread pattern for soft conditions
- Sole thickness at heel: 30 mm
- Sole thickness at front: 20 mm
- Salomon ratings:
- Stability: 4/6
- Lightness: 2/6
- Shock absorption: 5/6
- Breathability: 3/6
- Protection: 5/6